Terms and Conditions
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop http://www.grammatikon.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with Grammatikon, owner: Barbara Avila Vissirini, Kiepenheuerallee 5, 14469 Potsdam, Germany.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the "Add to cart" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the "Check out" button
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the "Pay now" button.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our online shop: We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can also view the General Terms and Conditions at any time https://grammatikon.de/pages/agb see. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> Order History.
§3 Prices, shipping costs and payment
(1) The stated prices include taxes and other price components. Not included in the price are the shipping costs. For shipping within Germany, we charge a shipping fee of 2.95€. We offer free shipping in Germany for orders over 30€. For shipping within the European Union we charge a flat shipping rate of 4,90€. For shipping to the USA we charge a flat shipping rate of 10€.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. Delivery within Germany takes place within 4 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Grammatikon, owner: Barbara Avila Vissirini, Kiepenheuerallee 5, 14469 Potsdam, Germany, e-mail email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back. There are certain situations where only partial refunds will be given (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not attributable to our error.
- Any item returned more than 30 days after delivery.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The goods must be unused and in the same condition in which you received them. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
– End of the statutory cancellation policy –
Expiration of the right of withdrawal:
There is no right of withdrawal for deliveries of sound or video recordings (e.g. CD, music or video cassettes) or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal was removed after delivery.
Furthermore, there is no right of withdrawal for goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of withdrawal also does not apply to downloadable products.
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Owner: Barbara Avila Vissirini
14469 Potsdam, Germany
SAMPLE CANCELLATION FORM
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
- Name of consumer(s):
- Address of consumer(s):
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Cross out or delete as appropriate.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§10 Copyright and Rights of Use
(1) All digital content provided by the seller is protected by copyright.
(2) The customer acquires an unlimited, simple, non-transferable right of use exclusively for non-commercial use. No exploitation rights are granted to the customer. In particular, he may not distribute the acquired titles either digitally or in printed form, in full or in part (§ 17 UrhG), make them publicly accessible (§ 19a UrhG) or pass them on to third parties in any other form. The right to reproduce (§ 16 UrhG) is limited to acts of reproduction that are exclusively for personal use.
(3) The granting of the rights of use by the seller is subject to the condition precedent that the purchase price has been paid in full.
(4) The user is not entitled to remove copyright notices, trademarks or other legal reservations from the goods.
(5) The seller is entitled to individually personalize digital content made available for download with visible and invisible markings in order to enable the identification and legal prosecution of the original customer in the event of misuse.
(6) In the event of unauthorized use of the digital content by the purchaser or a third party, the purchaser undertakes to pay a contractual penalty per act of infringement to be determined by us at our reasonable discretion and, in the event of a dispute, to be reviewed by the competent court.
§11 Alternative Dispute Resolution
(1) The EU Commission has provided a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This gives consumers the opportunity to initially settle disputes in connection with their online order without going to court. The dispute resolution platform is at the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ accessible.
(2) We endeavor to settle any differences of opinion arising from our contract by mutual agreement. In addition, we are not obliged to participate in an arbitration procedure and unfortunately cannot offer you participation in such a procedure.
§12 Final Provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this will not affect the validity of the other provisions.
(2) German law applies exclusively to contracts between us and you, excluding the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, "UN Sales Convention"). Mandatory consumer law provisions of the country in which you usually reside remain unaffected by the choice of law
(in particular with regard to the conclusion of the contract and warranty rights).
(3) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with contracts between us and you.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions Apr.2022
Copyright: Based on a template from AGB.de and HARTING lawyers